This is a divisional Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined competition for U10 through senior classes on all jumping hill sizes. In addition, this event is also an RMD & IMD Junior National Qualifier for the U16, and U18/20 classes.
LIVE VIDEO FEED
- Event Details and Registration
- - READ THE FULL FACT SHEET HERE.
Entry fees are $75 for both jumping only and NC and include jumping up one class/athlete. Payable to SSWSC. The Competition Secretary will be available to collect fees (payable to SSWSC) 3:30-4:30 PM Friday and 8:00-8:30 AM Saturday in Olympian Hall. SSWSC athletes will have fees billed to their account. Team Leaders will be sent a link to a Google spreadsheet containing entry forms for each team on individual tabs. ENTRY DEADLINE: 12:00 noon, Wednesday, February 2nd. The entry forms will be locked at the entry deadline.
- Schedule of Events
- View the Schedule of Events in the Fact Sheet
- Participant Covid-19 Protocols
- View the Covid-19 Protocols here.
- Event Results
- Event results will be uploaded to this folder
Small Hills Competition 2/4/22