New this year for 4-5 year old skiers. Mini Meisters strives to create a broader base of skills at a young age by alternating disciplines of cross country skiing and alpine skiing. Young skiers will alternate weeks on alpine equipment and cross country (XC) equipment (cross country equipment provided if you don’t have your own). This approach teaches better movement on skis and skills development that crosses over to both disciplines.
- Participants need alpine ski equipment including a helmet (no ski poles.)
- XC ski equipment will be provided. Please wear regular winter boots on XC days. If a child has their own XC set-up, feel free to bring.
- Lift ticket is included in the fees for the lesson time only
- Enrollment for this program will reach capacity. Register early.
DATES AND TIMES:
Thursdays January 6 - March 10
PROGRAM FEE: $300
- SCHOLARSHIP PRICING
- The EZ Scholarship is available to resident athletes whose 2020 family adjusted gross income (AGI) is under $160,000. When registering, you may choose the appropriate scholarship discount as follows:
2020 AGI Adjusted program fee $60,000 or less $180.00 $60,000-$85,000 $225.00 $85,000-$110,000 $255.00 $110,000-$160,000 $270.00
Note that at the end of registration on the payment screen, the full price of the program will show, but before your payment is processed the amount will be adjusted. The scholarship does not reduce the work deposit.
In addition to the EZ Scholarship, families may apply for program fee scholarships whether or not they are eligible for the EZ Scholarship. For full scholarship info, click here.
For more information on work deposits and charitable contributions click here.
Check out all the SSWSC’s scholarship opportunities HERE!