The Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club has the below positions open at this time.
- Paid Career Positions
U13 Freestyle Coach
The day and time commitment is as follows: Dryland starting October 10th Tuesdays and / or Thursdays from 4:00-5:30 On snow from late November through early April. Tuesdays and Fridays at Howelsen Hill from 3:30 - 6:00 and Saturday on Mt. Werner from 8:30 - 2:30. Passes to Howelsen Hill and Steamboat Resort included in the position as well as some salary. Please contact Director of Freestyle Skiing Bobby Aldighieri
U14/U16 Alpine Coach
Work with some of the most dedicated, skilled athletes and coaches in the world in beautiful Steamboat Springs. This position is open for the current season! Apply today, start tomorrow. Seasonal part time. Please contact Director of Alpine Skiing Adam Chadbourne
Youth Development Coaches
Saturday 8:30am-2:30pm, Tuesday 4:00pm-6:00pm coaching ski athletes below the ages of 10. On snow from November through March. Passes to Howelsen Hill and Steamboat Resort included in the position as well as salary. Please contact Director of Youth Development Blair Seymour
- Volunteer Coaching
- The Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club Offers a wide variety of coaching opportunities. We understand that developing young people takes a committed and excited community. The involvement and care of former athletes, parents and excited individuals sharing their love of sport along with experience and technical knowledge is the foundation that we use to support our kids as they transition from excited youth through to competitive athletes.
Our SSWSC programs lean on a blend of full time coaches working together with dedicated par time or volunteer staff. If you would like to be involved we would like to meet you. Please let us know what your strengths and interest are. Each discipline has different coaching needs. Please contact the sport director to discuss development coaching needs.
The Freeskiing program is looking for Part Time coaches who are interested in working within our full athlete development model. Blending Freeskiing specific skill sets with skiing fundamentals.
Part time positions
1. U10 coach: 1-2 weekday evening 4-6 and Saturdays 8:30-2:30
2. U13 coach: 2-3 weekday evenings 4-6 and Saturdays 8:30 – 2:30
3. Assistant Big mountain: 2-3 weekday evenings and Saturdays 9:00-1:00
4. Assistant Park and Pipe: 2-3 weekday evenings and Saturdays 9:00-1:00
Please contact Director of Freeskiing Skiing Tony Lodico
Volunteer positions available for coaching athletes ages 10 and under! Please contact Director of Youth Development Blair Seymour