This program is designed for the freestyle athlete who has selected moguls as their competitive focus. This program will continue to develop skiing skills and all aspects of competitive mogul skiing will be covered, including goal setting, physical conditioning, specific acrobatic training, technical, and tactical development.
- Minimum skiing requirement: Desire and ability to ski black runs and a desire to improve skills
- Equipment requirements: Must have mogul specific skis and helmet
- Season pass information: Purchase ski passes to Steamboat Ski Resort and Howelsen Hill
- Competition information: Athletes participate in Rocky Mountain Devo/RQS and/or Comp Series events
- Licensing requirements: U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership is required for competition
September 7 to April 3
T-Th 4:00–6:00pm @ HH
As scheduled @ WR
T 6:00–8:00pm @ HH
Th 4:00–6:00pm @ HH
Sa 8:30am-2:30pm @ SB
Su 10:00am–1:00pm @ SB
3 trampoline sessions at Excel per month, days TBD
Spring training hours may be adjusted per snow conditions and ski area operating schedules.
PROGRAM FEE:$4,300 +$350 work deposit