This program is for the adult skier who wishes to join an organized training program to improve their alpine skiing and to learn new skills. It is a great program to help prepare for the Carl’s Cup Town Challenge Races and Rocky Mountain Masters race series. Race courses are used as a tool to improve overall skiing regardless of the end goal. Our participants love getting the technical and tactical feedback from our coaches to help them ski better and have more fun on the mountain.
- No previous ski racing experience is necessary, but should be an advanced or expert skier
- A helmet designed for skiing is required
- Daily training vouchers may be purchased at the SSWSC office during normal office hours (note office closes at 5:00pm)
- Lift tickets purchased separately at the ticket window at Howelsen Hill or Steamboat Ski Resort
- Questions specific to training and meeting locations? Contact:Kevin Hendrickson
2022/23 DATES AND TIMES: December 2 – March 3
Wednesdays 6:00-8:00pm at Howelsen Hill
Fridays 1:00-3:00pm at Steamboat Ski Resort or Howelsen Hill
Bonus sessions on select Tuesday and Thursday nights may be offered, check the training calendar.
$750 for full season, including bonus sessions
$210 for 6-pack (choose any 6 sessions)
$40 for single session
Please register via our website. You will need to create a “parent” account and an “athlete” account with your information. Once you are registered, we will email you your Masters Training tickets! Please email Gretchen Burkholder if you have questions related to registering.