SSWSC Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide an opportunity for the youth of our community to become successful individuals and to achieve their personal goals through the participation in winter sports.
We support our mission by:
- Building self-confidence, sportsmanship and self-esteem
- Insuring that every child who has the desire to participate is given that opportunity
- Maintaining the finest and most diverse training facilities in North America
- Granting scholarship and financial assistance
- Instilling life-long enthusiasm for winter sports
- Requiring high academic standards
- Building National and Olympic champions
- Aspiring to the highest level in coaching quality and standards
- Offering affordable programming with the help of public fund-raising support
- Offering a diverse and varied training program in Alpine Skiing, Nordic ski jumping, Cross Country, Biathlon, Freestyle skiing, Telemark skiing and Snowboarding
We encourage athletes of all ages to grow with their sport, learning how to win, how to lose, and most importantly, how to give their best.