U14 Jumping, ages 12-14
This is an intermediate to advanced Jumping and Nordic Combined program for those who have experienced the fundamentals of jumping and nordic combined on nordic gear. Through exposure to jumps up to and including the HS75, participants continue to gain confidence and improve skills. The program provides learning through fun, structured training sessions and competitions.
- Minimum skiing requirement: Intermediate skiing skills and/or successful completion of the U12 program.
- Equipment requirements: Participants need their own nordic jumping equipment. Equipment available for rent from the club at an additional cost..
- Season pass information: Purchase a Howelsen Hill season pass.
- Competition information: Participants compete in regional and national competitions.
- Licensing requirements: A U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership is required to compete in U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned events. Renewal deadline October 15.
2023-2024 DATES, TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
Dryland Training: Starts September 19
Jumping: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 4:00-6:00pm
On-Snow Training: Through March 16
Jumping: Wednesday and Friday 4:00-6:00pm, Saturday 9:30-11:30am
Strength: Tuesday 5:00-6:00pm at Howelsen Hill
2023-2024 PROGRAM FEE: $3,500 plus $600 work deposit
Questions about these programs?
Email Garrett Fisk, U14 Head Coach