SST Full Time & Part Time [High School +]
The Senior Snowboard Team is for the high school rider who is serious about his/her snowboarding, exhibits a high level of dedication to the sport and is looking to develop competitive snowboard skills. Training sessions will focus on advanced techniques in Slopestyle, Halfpipe and Snowboardcross with the goal of developing a strong base for competition. Riders will work with coaches to establish a competition schedule for the season to achieve an optimal balance between training and events. The SST group will compete in USASA Regional Series; stronger riders may have an opportunity to participate in the USSA Revolution Tour or other high level events.
- Minimum requirement: Advanced riding ability, highly motivated to improve and desire to compete
- Attendance and participation standards must be met to maintain competition eligibility
- Coach approval required
- Cross training sessions are scheduled for two evenings per week and will include video review, trampoline, weight training or conditioning
- Participants need snowboard equipment, helmet, and lift passes to Steamboat Ski Resort and Howelsen Hill
- Copper Mountain season pass recommended for competitive athletes
- SST part-time program based around a partial skier schedule at the school
For more information on work deposits and charitable contributions click here.