The SSWSC Foundation was established in 2000 to enhance and provide for the long-term sustainability of the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club. The SSWSC Foundation seeks to grow and manage endowment funds that will provide long-term sustainability and opportunity for all Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club children/athletes, coaches and staff.
The SSWSC Foundation currently has assets of just over $2.5 million. The Foundation’s assets, investments, and its annual gains are essential to enhance SSWSC programs and to advance the mission by:
- Attracting and retaining highly qualified coaches, mentors and staff.
- Providing scholarship funds for qualified families.
- Facilitating strategic capital improvements in facilities.
- Ensuring and maintaining safe transportation.
- Planning future allocations for increased participation.
- Making annual allocations to support SSWSC operations (5% minimum).
Your participation in achieving the SSWSC Foundation’s fundraising goal of $10 million will dramatically improve the overall experience for all those we serve - the youth, their coaches and our community.