Welcome to summer at Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club! We are excited to offer a variety of summer programs to youth ages 6+. We have mountain biking, skateboarding, trampoline, water ramps, strength and conditioning, and programs to complement all our winter sports offerings. All summer programs are updated on the website. If you are involved in our winter programs, ask your coach which program is right for your athlete. If you are new to the club, we have included our sport director and coach contact information on each program page; they are the best resource for additional information about the programs! Please reach out with questions.
Priority Enrollment Date for SSWSC Families: Wednesday, April 5 at 10:00 AM for families previously enrolled in SSWSC summer or winter programs.
New Family Enrollment Date: Thursday, April 6 at 10:00 AM
Three Summer Sessions:
Summer programs for ages U14 and younger are offered in three three-week sessions:
- June 12 - July 1
- July 10 - 29
- July 31 - August 19
Families can enroll in all sessions or pick the sessions that works best for their schedule.
SUMMER REGISTRATION TIPS
- LOG IN BEFORE THE DEADLINE: Confirm your login info before registration opens Wednesday, April 5 at 10:00 AM! Call our office or email email@example.com.
- Choose your programs before you start the registration process.
- Complete registration for your top programs first! You can always register for additional programs after you submit your initial application.
- Save as you go; your information will be saved if the session times out!
- Please only register for programs if you are confident your athlete will participate. Many of our programs will have waitlists, don’t hold a spot if you might not use it.
Refund Deadline: For specific high-demand programs, refunds will not be given for cancellations after May 15. This allows time to notify waitlisted families of open spots. Programs that apply to the refund deadline include Youth Mountain Bike, FunFit, Fundamentals of Strength and Conditioning, Skateboarding, Trampoline, and Intro to Ramping. Please register for these programs only if you are confident your athlete will participate.