Hosted by Olympian Moose Barrows, this fundraiser is a physically distant tournament held over 2 days! Gather your teams of 4-5 players (if you choose 5, one must be a lady!), set your own tee time, and send in your scores to be ranked against some of the valley’s best (and worst) golf enthusiasts! We will have attendants at the golf course on the 22nd and 23rd to check your teams in and hand out score cards, and then your team captain will track your scores and email them to email@example.com. Use your iphone or bring a measuring tool to track your closest shots to the pin for the Honey Pot! Proceeds of the Moose’s Loose benefit the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club’s Athletic Achievement Scholarship Fund.
- Tuesday or Wednesday, September 22nd and 23rd, 2020: Set up your Tee Time between 12-2pm!
- NO shotgun start. Scramble tournament: registrants will need to set up their own Tee Times for their teams (between 12-2pm) by calling the golf course at (970) 879-1391
- 4 or 5 players per team: 1 female required, 1 team captain
- Stableford Scoring Card to be used- check in the day of your tee time and pick up your score card. Honey Pots donations will be collected at the golf course, so bring cash! (Skins purchased during registration).
- No Mulligans
- Mandatory Putt Out
- Double Bogey Max Score/Hole
- Team captain is responsible for taking a picture of the score card, recording closest measurements to the inch on four holes (# 5, #11, #14, #17)
- $20 skin purchase (can be purchased in online registration)
- $120 per player